Current Bible Study Opportunities
Adult Bible Studies
- I & II Peter and I, II & III John
Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall (office area)
- How to Study the Bible | Leader: Rob Dressler
Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in Conference Room A (office area)
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)
We’ve been told the bound book we hold in our hand is in fact the word of God and yet how much do we know about this extraordinary work of ancient history and literature? What are the origins of the Bible and how might we best approach our study of it?
This 12 week study will be divided into three sections:
- An exploration of the origins of the Bible and how it has come to us in its present form;
- A review of a disciplined, systematic approach to Bible study known as the inductive method;
- An application of these newly-learned study skills through a detailed study of five specific Biblical passages.
If you have a heart to know your Bible better and a desire to hear God’s word more fully as it was originally intended then this class is for you!
- Family Life: “The Easter Experience” a video series by Kyle Idleman
Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Kids’ Club Room (downstairs main building)
What if what happened then…changes everything now? This is the profound question at the heart of The Easter Experience.
Make Easter more than a holiday. The Easter Experience is a study with the power to change lives with the message of God’s loving plan for us. Paint yourself into the story and transform Easter into a truly life-changing experience. Once you experience the story of Easter, absolutely everything in life changes. This video series brings the passion and resurrection of Jesus to life through dramatic storytelling and challenging teaching.
- imMANuel means God With Us; Men’s Morning Bible Study | Hosted by Marv Schrom, Bob Guthrie, Korlan Tosch, and Rob Dressler
This is an informal study of men of the Bible, designed to help the group learn and grow as men, husbands, and fathers. Learn from the lives of Joseph, Joshua, Daniel, Gideon, David, Paul, and Peter, among others. This will be a great opportunity to meet other men and build relationships as we gather, grow, and serve.
More information on our next study, coming soon!
- Seniors’ Bible Study/SHARE Group | Leaders: Dick Halaas and Marv Schrom
Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., September 4 – June 25, in the Fellowship Hall
It’s thoughtful Bible study based on the most recent sermon topic, lively discussion, and wonderful fellowship for our seniors who meet weekly, each Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Cookies and coffee are always on the table! Begins
Choose a class and make a difference in your life and in the life of the church. Sign up in the foyer today.
6th-8th Grade, downstairs, Main Building
9th-12th Grade, Youth Room, downstairs Office Building
Youth Website: Insight Youth
3 yrs. – 5th Grade, Various Rooms
Children’s Website: Singing Hills Kids