Current Bible Study Opportunities
Adult Bible Studies
- “ACTS OF GOD. SIX LIVES. ONE QUESTION. WHY?” | September 14th through October 19th! An All-Church & SHARE Group Event. Available times are: Sundays 12:30 pm & 6:00 pm, Tuesdays 6:00 pm & 7:00 pm, and Wednesdays 1:00 pm, 6:00 pm & 6:30 pm. Please join us for this six-week study. Now is the time to join a SHARE Group! For more information on locations and groups you can join, please contact Bob Guthrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or the church office at 503-640-2822.
SOMETIMES GOD GIVES US MORE THAN WE CAN HANDLE… ALONE.
- Beginning September 7th! “Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis” | Taught by Leroy Hulse. Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m.
- Beginning September 7th! “The Book of Job” | Offered by various teachers. Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m.
- Beginning September 14th! New Family Life Video Series by Andy Stanley, “Breathing Room” | Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Kids’ Club Room (downstairs main building).
Ever feel like you can’t catch your breath?
Perhaps you need some…[inhale]…breathing room…[exhale].
We all do.
In our attempt to get the most out of life, it’s easy to lose control of our lives. For most of us, breathing room feels more like a luxury than a necessity. In this series, Andy Stanley shows us how to create breathing room in our schedules, our finances, and our relationships.
After all, life is better with breathing room.
- imMANuel means God With Us; Men’s Morning Bible Study | Hosted by Marv Schrom, Bob Guthrie, Korlan Tosch, and Rob Dressler
This is an informal study of men of the Bible, designed to help the group learn and grow as men, husbands, and fathers. Learn from the lives of Joseph, Joshua, Daniel, Gideon, David, Paul, and Peter, among others. This will be a great opportunity to meet other men and build relationships as we gather, grow, and serve.
More information on our next study, coming soon!
- Seniors’ Bible Study/SHARE Group | Leaders: Dick Halaas and Marv Schrom Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., September 4 – June 25, in the Fellowship Hall
It’s thoughtful Bible study based on the most recent sermon topic, lively discussion, and wonderful fellowship for our seniors who meet weekly, each Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Cookies and coffee are always on the table! Begins
Choose a class and make a difference in your life and in the life of the church. Sign up in the foyer today.
6th-8th Grade, downstairs, Main Building 9th-12th Grade, Youth Room, downstairs Office Building Youth Website: Insight Youth
3 yrs. – 5th Grade, Various Rooms Children’s Website: Singing Hills Kids