Current Bible Study Opportunities
Adult Bible Studies
- Beginning September 7th! “Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis” | Taught by Leroy Hulse. Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m.
- Beginning September 7th! “The Book of Job” | Offered by various teachers. Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m.
- Beginning September 14th! New Family Life Video Series by Andy Stanley, “Breathing Room” | Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Kids’ Club Room (downstairs main building).
Ever feel like you can’t catch your breath?
Perhaps you need some…[inhale]…breathing room…[exhale].
We all do.
In our attempt to get the most out of life, it’s easy to lose control of our lives. For most of us, breathing room feels more like a luxury than a necessity. In this series, Andy Stanley shows us how to create breathing room in our schedules, our finances, and our relationships.
After all, life is better with breathing room.
- “ACTS OF GOD. SIX LIVES. ONE QUESTION. WHY?” | Beginning September 14th! An All-Church & SHARE Group Event. For day and locations of a group you can join, contact Bob Guthrie at email@example.com.
SOMETIMES GOD GIVES US MORE THAN WE CAN HANDLE… ALONE.
- Ray Vander Laan video series, “With All Your Heart” | Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall (office area).
Do you remember where your blessing comes from? In Exodus, God warned Israel to remember Him when they left the dry desert and reached the fertile fields of the Promised Land. But in this study, you’ll discover how quickly they forgot God and began to rely on themselves. Find out what it means to remember the Lord in your own life on this one-of-a-kind spiritual pilgrimage. The With All Your Heart series was filmed on location in Timnah, Negev, and Jerusalem. It affords a new understanding of the Bible that will ground your convictions and transform your life.
- Family Life: Andy Stanley video series, “Losing Your Religion,” | Please join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Kids’ Club Room (downstairs main building).
What religion is powerless to do, GOD did! Face it. Religion can get pretty strange pretty quickly. Mystical. Superstitious. Legalistic. Judgmental. Hypocritical. But religion isn’t going away. The human race has an insatiable curiosity regarding the divine. Since the beginning of time, men and women have established elaborate rituals and traditions in an attempt to bridge the gap between the seen and the unseen; between the sacred and the secular. And while each of these systems provided formulas for communicating with and securing the blessings of a particular deity, none provided the one thing humankind most desires: assurance. But with the birth of Christianity, all of that changed. In this 4-part message series, Andy Stanley explains how the message of Christ serves as the fulfillment of religion.
- imMANuel means God With Us; Men’s Morning Bible Study | Hosted by Marv Schrom, Bob Guthrie, Korlan Tosch, and Rob Dressler
This is an informal study of men of the Bible, designed to help the group learn and grow as men, husbands, and fathers. Learn from the lives of Joseph, Joshua, Daniel, Gideon, David, Paul, and Peter, among others. This will be a great opportunity to meet other men and build relationships as we gather, grow, and serve.
More information on our next study, coming soon!
- Seniors’ Bible Study/SHARE Group | Leaders: Dick Halaas and Marv Schrom Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., September 4 – June 25, in the Fellowship Hall
It’s thoughtful Bible study based on the most recent sermon topic, lively discussion, and wonderful fellowship for our seniors who meet weekly, each Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Cookies and coffee are always on the table! Begins
Choose a class and make a difference in your life and in the life of the church. Sign up in the foyer today.
6th-8th Grade, downstairs, Main Building 9th-12th Grade, Youth Room, downstairs Office Building Youth Website: Insight Youth
3 yrs. – 5th Grade, Various Rooms Children’s Website: Singing Hills Kids